SEXY DIARY OF E.W.

The erotic thoughts and sexual adventures of Erotica Writings... All work is under copyright. Please leave your comments YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO READ THIS ADULT DIARY

Name:
Location: N.Central, Florida, United States

Located in N. Central Florida since 2-16-2005

Monday, April 10, 2006

DIARY OF A WHITE SLUT WHO LOVES BLACK COCK




Dear diary today is April 1 and Last night I was very, very bad. I met this guy last night at the store and he was just drop dead gorgeous. He asked if I wanted to go for a drink and I said sex being cute. We had a couple of drinks and then we walked out back of the place. We were both hot and horny from all of the kissing we did inside. He had me up against the wall my hands were in his one large hand behind my back and then other his hand was up under my skirt and rip went my thong, his hand was now between my thighs and his fingers inside my wet pussy. His mouth covered my mouth. He removed his hand from pussy and used it to release that big black cock that he plunged deep inside of me. His hips swivelled in around moving his cock in circles. My pussy throbbed on that black cock until we both exploded.

Well good night Dear diary

April 2 last night Leon came over and he was so horny that he ended up taking me like a wild animal in heat. We were in the kitchen when he lifted my skirt up and pushed my thong to the side and entered me anally. I thought I was going to die with that big black cock inside my ass. He held the back of my hair so my head was tilted backwards when he shot that hot cum deep into my ass. What a fuck that was. Well good night diary

April 3
Dear diary

Me and the girls went out bar hopping and decided to go to a male strip joint. I fell in lust for this big milk chocolate dancer. Omg he was everything that a girl dreams of in a man. I got him to table top dance for me and when he came down with his cock in my face I latched onto it through his thong. Everybody began whooping and hollering when they saw that and I reached in and brought that big black cock out and right into my mouth. He did not even try to stop me. Women were screaming for me to take it deeper and deeper into my throat. I was gagging, my eyes were watering and he unloaded his thick white cum deep into my throat. The cum ran down the sides of my mouth and his thong was full of dollars from the horny women who watched our show.
Good night diary

April 4
Dear diary
I woke up from horny this morning and I thought of my man with his big black cock. I must say I came so hard on my fingers they were covered in my white sticky sweet juices.
Until tonight diary



April 5

Dear Diary

I had a threesome last night with black guys I met while bowling. We did it in the one guys van. Omg to be fucked up the pussy while the other one is fucking my face and tits was so hot that I came all over his big black cock with my white juicy cream as the other guy shot his wad down my throat.

Mmm good night dear diary


April 6

I just had to tell you what happened to me at work today. My boss Sam cornered me in the stock room while everyone was away at lunch. He kissed me until I finally gave into him and he fucked me right there on the boxes with his big hard black cock. I came so hard I thought I would grind it off of him

Good night diary

April 7

Dear diary

I had to pay my rent today and I was $60 short. The maintance man Leroy told me if I gave him head he’d give me the 60. So I did and I really sucked hard on his cock, I licked the shaft right down to his balls where I nibbled softly on them with my teeth. I let his black cock roll around in my mouth when he took his hand placing it on the back of my blonde hair and fucked my mouth so hard I gagged from his huge black cock rimming my throat until he shot his wad hard down my throat. But my rent was paid in full


April 8
Dear diary

Last night I laid in bed thinking of my black buck. He is so huge, so black and I love how he makes my pussy feel with that big black cock. I really love sitting on top of it as I grind my pussy down hard on it. Mmmmm he makes me so wet all the time.







April 9

Dear diary

I got an obscene phone call and I totally blew this guys mind because I told him he had to sound like a black man and talk dirty to me. He did too and we both came so hard over the phone that he is going to call me again real soon.

April 10

So baby do like my naughty days and nights? Why don’t you put your hand around that big hard cock of yours and listen to me as I cum for you. Now lube it up good with baby oil or lotion. Yeah thats right start stroking it as I tell you what I am doing. I have no clothes on, my hand is inside my thighs and my fingers is playing with my clit. Mmmm yes my pussy is so wet, my clit is swollen and throbbing. My thumb is massaging my clit as my sensitive finger is inside. My legs spread wide and my hips are bucking...mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm oh yeah oh yeah mmmmmm mmmm stroke it hard baby and squeeze those balls mmmmmm mmmmm fuck me, oh fuck me please! Omg I am cumming! I am cumming all over you big hard cock! Fuck me now shoot your sperm deep inside of my pussy now......

Until next Monday baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home